Wednesday, March 08, 2006

An Awesome Experience

As a member of a Soldiers Angels letter writing team, I receive many positive responses from our military. In fact, I have yet to receive a letter complaining about serving in Iraq. The following are excerpts of a letter I received.

"Thank you so much for the letter. I have received letters, cards and a box from many soldier’s angels. Each time I hear from a soldier’s angel it brightens my day and renews my faith that America still cares.

In my dealings I have been able to meet many Iraqis and speak directly with them about their individual situations. Through this contact, I see that bringing freedom to these people was the right thing to do. It is an awesome experience to be a part of a life changing experience for a whole nation of people. I pray that God helps them stay on the right path."

No comments:

Post a Comment