Thursday, July 27, 2006

An Interesting Idea

Thought you all might be interested, too! This was sent to me by an old
tax-hating associate. Cheers

Paul S. Sarbanes
309 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington DC, 2051

Dear Senator Sarbanes,

As a native Marylander and excellent customer of the Internal
Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have
contacted the Immigration and Naturalization Service in an effort to
determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to

My reasons for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to
illegal alien stem from the bill which was recently passed by the
Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill's provisions
is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for
five years, what I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000
fine and income taxes for three of the last five years.

I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the
process started before everyone figures it out. Simply put, those of us
who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I'm
excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of the last five yea rs
taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can
apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent return
for me and my family because we paidheavy taxes in 2004 and 2005 and
I estimated a gross savings approximating $72,000. After
the fine this would yield me a net savings of $70,000.

In addition, I would reap the other benefits of being an
illegal alien such as free healthcare, avoidance of paying Social
Security taxes, buying automobile insurance, serving on jury panels,

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to
become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary
forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you f or your assistance.

Your Loyal Constituent,

Pete M

from an Email

No comments:

Post a Comment