Sunday, May 29, 2005

Remember our Brave Troops

I visited all of the milblogs on my list to thank those who are or have served our nation in the military.

Steven Kiel included a message received from Bob Fertik, President
Democrats.com

I cannot imagine the motivation behind sending such a message to our troops no matter how strongly you hold your political beliefs. This is a holiday to HONOR our military, past and present. I went to the site of Fertik's blog but he only allows registered commenters and no Email address is present.

I encourage all who may read this to visit the milblogs and thank and encourage them.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your post. It is good to know that people are thinking and praying for us whether we are down range or at home. There is a lot of rhetoric floating around out there and it would be so easy to start to believe much it, expecially negative stuff. Thank you for remembering our soldiers and the cause for which they fight. I pray this thing will end soon and they can all come home.

    Training For Eternity

    ReplyDelete