Saturday, May 06, 2006

Who Is John Cox?

John Cox is the first person to throw his hat into the ring as the Republican nominee for POTUS. He has been busy visiting many counties in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. I linked to his official website and liked what I read. Is it possible that this man from outside the beltway can suceed? I encourage you to read his views as stated in an open letter on his website. I am interested in your reaction and comments.

John Cox for President 2008: "At the same time, we must keep our most important security commitment at home through greater intelligence and enforcing our laws against illegal immigration. We welcome people to our country who want to be citizens and contribute to the American Dream, just as my ancestors did over a century ago. We also need the political will to assure that those that come here become Americans and believe in their future as Americans, not as guest workers. "

No comments:

Post a Comment