Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I Have Cooled Down

My post about the Phiippines still has me wondering why they would pay ransom and pull out their 51 people. My second thought regarding pulling our troops out, cutting off aid was a little much. Philippines are fighting terrorism on their own soil. They need our support because we can not let the terrorists achieve their goals anywhere. Sooo, I have cooled down. I recommend to all that they read Kat's lengthy discourse on www.themiddleground.blogspot.com/
I found a couple of email addresses for military in Afghanistan and hope they might provide me some links to blogs that will provide some information on the situation over there. The Filipino captive was released and is now safe at the Philippine Embassy so at least, one human life was saved and he will be able to go home to his children. For that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment