Sunday, October 16, 2005

Don't Believe Everything You Read

Success! Your ping has been recorded and your site has been added to the update list.

For some reason, I am no longer able to have my site updated on the blogroll. I posted yesterday and completed the updating form. I then read blogs on the blogroll.
When my blog was not mentioned, I went back to the blogroll update and reposted. I again recieved the same message. Late afternoon, I wrote to Tom asking if there were technical problems since some blogs listed were several days old and one was even from January. Refreshing, changing between Mozilla and IE did not solve the problem.
My last attempt was made at 8;45 pm. Again the same message as above and again I never made the blogroll. Still no Pawigoview on the blogroll at 9:30pm.

The post was not important, just my personal take on Madonna and her new role as an ourstanding mother after being so successful corrupting other peoples children.

Update 9:40 am
The blogroll still refuses to update my blog while including the unmentionables blog with a June 27,2005 post.I give up!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel alone. I've experienced the same thing with Blogger. Something's definitely wrong. I wrote to Blogger with no response.

    What always surprises me is going to my blog and discovering I've been jumped to the top of the list...a day or two after I've posted anything!

    ReplyDelete