Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Site Worth Visiting

I get few comments so I was happy to check out this site. Michael is a Brit who writes well and has insight into the agenda of the far left. I recommend that others read his posts.

The illegal immigration issue is in many ways more pressing than the foreign policy Axis of Evil questions. After all, illegal immigration and terrorism go hand in hand; what more could a terrorist want but unsecure border?

By the way, my name is Michael, and I am the editor of Western World Politics, an un-apologetically pro-American and pro-freedom blog. We have recently moved to the new address of;

LINK

Please feel free to check us out sometime, as we are keen to build up links and working relationships with other like minded bloggers. Add a link to us, and we return the favour! If you wish to contact me, please feel free to do so at the e-mail address on the blog.

Regards

Michael, Editor Western World Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment