Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Letters to Our Military

I received an email from a blogger friend regarding Slagle Rocks efforts to get letters to our military. They wonder about the support at home. Michael Moores F9/11 is making the rounds and has a very demoralizing effect on our troops. Go to this site
http://combatarms.mu.nu/archives/039800.php

for more information. You can write a note to the military on the comments section and you can also write letters in your blog. Feel free to make comments on my blog directed to those brave men and women who are risking their lives so that we may continue to experience the freedoms that are so familiar and so dear to us.

1 comment:

  1. An open letter to the troops:

    I came off active duty in the 60's, just as Nam was starting to heat up. If I ever saw discourteous behavior toward military people, I felt that it was my duty to confront the ignorant bastards and demand that they give an account of themselves. Michael Moore is nothing but the spawn of those worthless, ungrateful and unwashed geeks. He will be dealt with, in time, for his traitorous behavior. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get him within range, myself.

    In the meantime, ladies and gentlemen, you have a job to do, and the vast majority of your fellow Americans support you- to the HILT!

    SJ Hayes
    LT USNR-R

    PS Please feel free to visit http://indignantwrath.blogspot.com/ for updates on M. Moore and other demoBRATs!

    ReplyDelete