Saturday, September 25, 2004

Presidential Prayer, Day 3

Served at a Safe Temperature by Kelli

Dear Father,
Today, I pray for the presidential and vice presidential candidate's families. First, I pray that if none of them know You as their personal Lord and Savior, that You would draw them to Yourself. I pray they will repent, seek Your forgiveness, and ask You to be Lord of their lives.
I pray that the daughters of the presidential candidates will be honest, self-controlled, merciful, respectful, faithful, kind, generous, humble, compassionate, and pure.
I pray they will seek You for wisdom and guidance.
I pray they will be filled with Your Spirit of truth.
I pray You will give them a heart that desires to obey You.
I pray You will protect them from harm.
I pray You will give them a heart that will be quick to repent of mistakes.
I pray they will choose to use words that glorify You.
Lord, give the candidate's families Your peace.
In Jesus name,
Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment