Thursday, September 30, 2004

Iraq & Iraqi`s

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Our Prime Minister

Till last Wednesday 22nd of Sep 2004 I was unsure whom I would choose or elect as our next elected prime minister in Iraq, but when I heard the speech of Dr. Eyad Allawy our prime minister in the congress on last Thursday, I am sure I will elect him or who ever he would support on the elections to come on next January. I saw in him a determined man with ideals and a clear plan to push Iraq & Iraqis towards prosperity, and he was not afraid to hide his gratitude to the coalition countries. For me that's a very important to know that we have honest prime minister.
I was not the only Iraqi who was happy with the speech, I was surprised with many many Iraqis positive reaction towards it, and I am sure this speech will have its great influence on the next Iraqi elections and the next American presidency elections too, as a great credit for president Bush and his administration, because many Americans now understands that many Iraqis who stands behind Prime Minister Allawy and support him are having the same Ideals and gratitude feelings and that makes the war in Iraq worth the loses the coalition had.
I am writing the article and hearing the radio saying the president Bush ordered for removing Iraq name from terrorism supporting countries list. That would not happen if he can�t see the future of Iraq will be in the right hands which will keep the Iraqi plan towards prosperity.
I find it very important to bring for you a very speechfull picture of the pride we felt out of having our prime minister speaking to congressmen and senators and here I found nothing to say better than thank God, thank you and God bless you and guide Iraq to peace.



// posted by Firas Georges"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat, Just wanted to send you a little uplifter: The Federalist Patriot
    Founders' Quote Daily

    Let it simply be asked where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths, which are the instruments of investigation in the Courts of Justice? And let us with caution indulge the opposition, that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that National morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle." --George Washington

    ReplyDelete