Monday, October 25, 2004

Kerry's "Coalitionof the Bribed" gets bribed by Kerry

"Remember when John Kerry described the Coalition of the Willing in Iraq as not a 'genuine coalition' but 'some trumped-up, so-called coalition of the bribed, the coerced, the bought and the extorted'?

If you do, you might be surprised to learn that Kerry's policy to attract back more allies and get them to share the burden in Iraq is to bribe and buy them even more."

Chrenkoff ends his article by stating, "Sorry, would love to blog more but I'm feeling nauseous."

Click on title to read entire article.

2 comments:

  1. Pat,
    Just caught a comment you entered on 'The Discerning Texan' and rang up your Blog from there. Very Good. It will go onto my 'favorites' list.
    I see you taught nursing. Retired? I imagine that you are old school and have seen a lot of changes. My wife is an RN and I am a CNA by training, but am now administrating a home care TBI case full time.
    I am going to steal some of your jokes and use them on GrandpaJohn, where I am a contributor with three others of differing ilks.
    Again, I'll be keeping an eye on your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must warn you though, Pat, sometimes my comments look like this: 'Ahhh, sputum! There's nothing quite as awesome as witnessing a patient hack a sputoloogie through a tracheostomy tube and nail a picture of Britney Spears right between the eyes 17 feet 3-1/2 inches away!'
    (I thought you might get a kick out of this. Ironically, it was part of a comment concerning a post about 'The Guardian' publishing the article wondering where John Wilkes Booth, John Hinckley, and Lee Harvey Oswald were when we needed them.)

    ReplyDelete